1. How much does it cost to apply?
2. How do I qualify?
- Our application fee is $35 per applicant and our deposit is $300. The application fee is non-refundable.
3. What lease terms are offered?
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here.
4. Are pets allowed? Are there fees or pet rent?
- We offer 3-13 month leases.
5. What utilities am I responsible for?
- MacLaren Hill is a cat and dog-friendly community. We allow a maximum of two pets per apartment, with a $200 pet deposit.
- Dogs require a one-time $200 fee, with a monthly pet rent of $40. Breed restrictions apply.
- Cats require a one-time $100 fee, with a monthly pet rent of $15.
6. What parking options are available?
- Residents are responsible for electricity only.
7. Is smoking allowed?
- Your home at MacLaren Hill includes one underground parking space.
8. What services are offered to residents?
- We are a 100% smoke-free community.
9. Are furnished apartments available?
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including online rent payment, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more. See full list here.
10. Does Bigos Management offer corporate housing?
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.