1. How much does it cost to apply?
- Our application fee is $35 per applicant and our deposit is $300. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here.
- Typical lease terms are 3-13 months, but longer terms might be available.
- MacLaren Hill is a cat and dog-friendly community. We allow a maximum of two pets per apartment, with a $200 pet deposit. Learn about our policy here.
- Dogs require a one-time $200 fee, with a monthly pet rent of $40. Breed restrictions apply.
- Cats require a one-time $100 fee, with a monthly pet rent of $15.
- Residents are responsible for electricity only.
- Your home at MacLaren Hill includes one underground parking space.
- We are a 100% smoke-free community.
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including online rent payment, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more. See full list here.
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.
I have made MacLaren Hill my home for nearly 20 years. The staff are responsive, friendly and professional.- Paula B.